9.28.2012

Charms

{Listen} to Marcus Foster
I had the pleasure of meeting Marcus after the Ben Howard concert this week. You know those musicians who you can tell immediately that they have it? Well, Marcus has it. Hear him here first!

Warning: Kristen Stewart is in his music video. Don't let that taint your opinion.

{Wear} Floral
'Tis the look of a lady, after all.

{Bathe} In Adventure
Not recommended for hangovers.

{Read}
It's great for decor. And your brain.


{Wrap} your ponytail.
A quick & easy way to jazz up an everyday look.


This weekend I'm headed to my home state to cheer on my alma-mater, Michigan State, in football. I can't wait to spend some time with family & friends, breathe fresh fall air, and relax by nighttime fire pits. Sometimes a weekend away from the city is the perfect interruption to a long week.

Be sure to follow along on Twitter & Instagram!
Have a lovely weekend.

{PS -- Today I am presenting at Social Media Week. If you're in Chicago & attending, be sure to say hi!}

| via, via |

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know about that Marcus Foster song! Weird coincidence (or not so coincidental) - I have a weird, old bootleg recording of Robert Pattinson singing that exact song...kind of love both versions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy weekend, lady pants! again, awesome job this morning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone needs to lighten up on the K-stew hatred haha! I loved this song; thanks for sharing!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bathroom floor is amazing, even if it's a little scary :S I love that ponytail! :3 Mina.
    My blog: The Style Fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have a few books I would love to borrow!

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful and inspring post! love your blog!

    xoxo
    lilly

    http://lostinseptember.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. "not recommended for hangovers" just made me laugh out loud. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k