9.14.2012

Jump Into Fall

Fall is the perfect time for "doing". Recently, my girlfriends & I made a list of our Chicago fall mandatories for living up the season.

It's comprised of standards like visiting an apple orchard & haunted house. But, we also got a little adventurous. One of our ideas is to take a road trip to Michigan and do vineyard wine tasting. We also want to take a brewery tour at 3 Floyds Brewery. Some city-specific adventures include Bottle & Bottega & going to Violet Hour.

What's on your list?
Doug & I frockling in an apple orchard. {I highly recommend it as a date destination!}

 :: Now, some charming links from this week ::
:: {AV} paid tribute to Dreams
:: An oldie but goodie that Joanna wrote about Blogging As A Career
:: Ashley dished about picking great wedding music
:: Julie favored Oscar de la Renta's Spring 2013 collection

Have a lovely, lovely weekend. xo

8 comments:

  1. can't wait for all of our fall adventures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)
    www.gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for Fall weather. Bring on the leather and boots!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup apple orchard and picking apples on always on my fall list! and maybe i need to go some wine tasting as well. sounds like you have some great fall adventures planned

    ReplyDelete
  5. A winery with my gals is on my list too--it seems like such a perfect girls day!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this idea! Maybe I'll make a list for the season as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!!! You should write more posts like this one. Great blog,and you have a huge potential,just keep up the good work
    Do you have time to check out my blog? I think you'd like it.And your opinion is important to me. this is my blog url http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    maybe we can follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. An orchard visit is an annual tradition - not autumn without warm cider! If you're looking for a Michigan winery, I'd suggest Round Barn - just outside New Buffalo and totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k