9.06.2012

Leaf It On The Wall

Ivanka Trump invited Elle Decor into her home & left me in awe. I'm typically not a huge fan of painted scenes on a wall, but I think the silver tree against the pale blue background was perfectly done. It's clean yet eye-catching; simple yet interesting. An ideal juxtaposition for the home.

As with all great style, accessories complete the look. The mirrored table + silver vases {In which you could easily swap flowers for branches to make this look spring-and-summer friendly} add an even more unique flare to the room & help it *pop*.

via
A similar look would be to use an image. I love how the below room uses the black & white scene as a centerpiece and uses minimal coloring surrounding it to keep the eye focused. It evokes a calming and comforting effect. Don't you just want to curl up on that couch & read a good book?
via

7 comments:

  1. Wao, I hadn't seen this yet. Its so different from her apartment as a single gal....This is beautiful and sexier. I'm still quite attached to the aesthetics of her old apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a statement this makes. Really nice color palette too. Very cool and sleek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. her father is an idiot, but she has such beautiful taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I'm in awe as well. It's so elegant and yet sort of whimsical. I love it!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great style, everything fits together so perfectly!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, she has an amazing body and amazing house too! :D

    www.MissPlebian.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that photo wall is amazing! I normally go for quite a bit of color, but MAN that's cool!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k