9.19.2012

Let's Talk About Friends.


Blogging is pretty intimidating. Every post starts with a mere idea. The idea is brought to life with imagery and words that (hopefully) convey the right message. The end result is your thoughts & worked bared to whomever may be (hopefully) reading. 

It's really quite the process. I find it very brave. And I have nothing but respect for this amazing blog world in which so many remarkable people choose to share their thoughts & inspirations with the world.

That said, on post #17 of this humble blog's beginnings, I want to reflect on the support that my friends, new & old, have shown. 


Thank you for being a first reader.
For the Facebook page likes & status update engagements (Thanks, Mom, for liking about 6 status updates in one night). 
For the retweets & favorites on Twitter & the <3's on Instagram
For the 22 "Google Friend Follows" in just 2 weeks. 
For all the comments on posts thus far.
Thank you to my girlfriends + Doug for being my biggest fans.


To a select few {You know who you are} -- thank you for bouncing around ideas, words of encouragement, "I loved your post today!" texts & "Hey, have you thought of this..." feedback.

And, for the new friends that I have made in the virtual blog world, thank you! I've learned so much already & am looking forward to many blooming friendships to come.

I know I am just getting started. I have a long way to go & many ideas that I can't wait to implement. I am excited to grow.
But, today, I am feeling grateful. And I want you to know it.

| via, via, via, via |

13 comments:

  1. I feel you girl! Trying to break into the blog world is intimidating! But I like your posts and I always appreciate your kind comments. You've got a blog friend in me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! Blogging can be totally intimidating, but the support is also amazing! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. it´s perfect, love what you do here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so right - and it's so easy to get caught up in yourself and forget to take a step back and appreciate the people on the other side of the screen. Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet post! And I am so humbled by this blogging community - I can't believe how much a little support can help you grow. :)
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post! So nice when our friends support us, and I love the people I've "met" through blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe what a sweet post!! :) Your blog is awesome-just became a member/follower of your blog. I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. Happy Blogging!!! 



    Elle xoxo

    www.thehighfeather.com 

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great and honest post. I love bloggers that not only showcase their interests, but are also personal as well. Blogging is hard. I've done it for 4 years and have definitely taken long hiatuses in between. Stick to it and you will be successful! Congratulations on having 22 followers in 2 weeks. That's a great accomplishment!

    xo,
    Victoria
    The Stylista Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, don't you just love the feeling of blogging and have someone appreciate what you post : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  10. Friends is so important

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep up the good work! It's really hard to believe that you haven't been blogging like... forever.

    lyckoland.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  12. So true! Needed this today! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k