9.01.2012

New Leaf


 

September has arrived and fall is in the air. What a fitting time to turn over a new leaf & get back to solo blogging.

Poet Louis Gluck wrote, “From the center of my life there came a great fountain, deep blue shadows on azure sea water”. To me, this quote relays the ability to create greatness from unassuming and unexpected beginnings.

I am excited to make this venture all that I dream it to be. Welcome to my creative abode, where I plan to share all the things that charm my socks off.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how exciting is this, Emily? I love fresh starts! :) Once in a while, a fresh start is always good - a breath of fresh air.

    Here's to a wonderful (new) blogging journey ahead of you, sweets! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k