9.11.2012

Pink, 'Cause You Are So Very

It's the universal color for, "It's a Girl!"
Aerosmith dedicated a song to it. 
Hell, P!nk even made it her name. 

via
Pink is everywhere. And when a subtle tone is used as a fashionable hair statement, it's fantastically eye-catching and feminine. 

Elizabeth Olson
Elizabeth Olson (Thanks Fancy {no}Pants!) is rocking a rosy-hue and Ellie Golding sported it in her newest music video. Even Effie Trinket flaunted the look. All ladies look stunning.  

Ellie Golding
If I had the guts, I'd absolutely rock light-pink hair. Maybe one day I'll get up the nerve. Until then, I'm admiring from afar. And I'll be singing Steven Tyler's lyrics while I'm at it: "Pink, it's the color of passion. Cause today it just goes with the fashion."

7 comments:

  1. I do love little hints of pink here and there.
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it possible that we are dying my hair pink this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, you know who's hair I loved in pink, Kelly Osbourne.

    Cindi

    Breakfast at Cindi’s


    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I would love to be able to rock a pink lock or two in my hair!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pink hair is soo gorgeous! wish it suits me though, i don't think i can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been seeing a lot of pink tinted hair lately and surprisingly - i love it. wish i was a blonde so that i could pull off this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im pink obsessed. So funny I just did a pink post and titled it "my favorite crayon" after the Aerosmith song :) LOVE your blog, thanks for stopping by! Now following.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k