10.05.2012

Charms

{Tear Up} over this adorable Central Park marriage proposal

{Attract} Fate.

{Create} awesomeness. Didn't Meg do a great job on this dresser?

{Remember} that you don't need a cape to be kick-ass.


{Revamp} your living space with a bit of fun.

This weekend, my dad and step mom are visiting, and tonight we are venturing to the Museum of Contemporary Art. Saturday will be filled with a stroll through the farmer's market, shopping and delicious brunch + dinner. Later, I'll be meeting up with my girlfriends for a night out on the town. After cheering on marathoners on Sunday morning, I'll be using my day to relax + do absolutely nothing. (Except pop on by my favorite blogs, of course!)

Be sure to follow along on Instagram!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend. xo

10 comments:

  1. sounds like a fabulous weekend! and a slide in the house?? how awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I'm your newest follower and was hoping that you would check out my blog and follow me back if you like it!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I need that slide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the "will you marry me" sign.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend sounds perfect! Enjoy :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the shout out! You rock! Plus, I need that slide for our stairs, fabulous! I'm just followed you, so excited to read your fun, fab posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the perfect weekend :) I need a day of rest too!

    Have a great weekend!

    xx

    Holly Foxen Wells

    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those steps are too darn cute! Love the cheer of this post - so fun

    thanks for sharing!

    xo,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing these images. I could go for a slide myself... with my cape of course...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need this slide in my life. lol. too fun. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I've got some exciting news on my blog involving my latest project with Giuliana Rancic. I'd love if you'd swing by. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k