10.12.2012

Charms

:: Pleasant meanderings from around the interwebs ::

{Follow} Classy Girls Wear Pearls.
One of my favorite blogs. Can Sarah be more cute? The answer is clearly "no".

{Sing Along} to Ellie Goulding's new album, just released this week. Her talent baffles my mind.
Plus, she has fab pink hair.


{Pay Attention} to Ellen's inspirational story.
Love me some #GirlPower.

Speaking of #GirlPower, Sam from The Peak of Tres Chic wrote a fabulous + inspirational post yesterday.


{Dance} in chiffon every chance you get.
Pop by Lily Boutique for some options that won't break the bank.


{Giggle} a little. These illustrations are adorable. 
Am I the only one who loves a great fart joke?

Doug is out of town on a golf outing & for the first time in a long time (like, since beginning of summer) I have a few days with hardly any plans. My mid-October weekend will be filled with candlelight baths + finishing half-way-through books + bloody mary brunches with girlfriends + long runs + tackling some recently-inspired DIY projects. A great mix, if you ask me.

Have an amazing weekend! 

20 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful few days! Don't forget to show us your DiYs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post- I always laugh at fart jokes, count me in (I have two brothers, what can I say?). I read Sam's post and it was fab. Have an awesome weekend.
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) so lovely your blog!
    (I love Ellen too)
    xx

    http://shout1.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to a weekend of no plans, too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your weekend is going to be pretty perfect. Haha, and I love the last joke! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sarah's style. Also, Ellie Goulding is da bomb. Seriously, so talented.

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I could die for those pink dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A weekend of no plans sounds Fab!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such a lovely blog, with great photography and style! Do you want to follow each other?? Let me know posting on my blog :)
    S▲NDR▲
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for the links! I am off to check the blog you've recommended. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love me some ellie, this album reminds me of you now!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Ellen video is so wonderful. I knew she was gay but had no idea about the backlash from when she first came out. So glad she got to be happy AND successful in the end! Lovely links!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your weekend sounds like it's going to be absolutely delightful! Ellen DeGeneres is an amazing woman, in so many ways... loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pictures! I'll have to check out Chelsea's blog!


    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I just started following you, your blog is really lovely :)
    www.blackandvanilla.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi dear!
    Love you're blog, follow u :)
    My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

    Hope u follow back! :)

    Lot of kisses.
    http://universeofmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful dresses~ Makes me want to get dressed up and go to a party!


    =)



    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice selection, love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My friend just sent me Ellie Goulding on Spotify. It's awesome! You might also like the Songza playlist called New Music Fall 2012. It's my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily! Tried to check out this playlist. Do you know who it's by? Can't find it and would love to hear what they've got on there!

      Delete
  19. Ohhh my wedding dress to be is chiffon and frills (but not too much) one reason i chose it was because it was easy peasy to move in !!!

    Love Chrissi xo

    www.christianaholt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k