10.26.2012

Charms

:: Pleasant meanderings from life + the interwebs ::

{Layer} dresses with these fashion tips.

{Glisten} with all that's gold.
This Kate Spade Inspired DIY from Alyssa is adorable.

{Crush} on Red.

Confession #1: I had a countdown to this album's release.
Confession #2: I've had it on repeat.
Confession #3: I've spent hours decoding the lyrics trying to figure out what guys they are about.
Confession #4: I was ecstatic to find this article, which decoded the lyrics for me.
Confession #5: I'm not ashamed at any of the confessions above.

Enjoy, Swift lovers.

{Celebrate} the people you love.

A very happy birthday to my mom!
Isn't she stunning?
What makes her most beautiful is her heart. She is the kindest, most generous person I know. Paired with her passion for life, charisma, intelligence & drive, she's the definition of charm.

Bonus: she has a killer wardrobe that I love to raid when I go home.

I am one lucky girl.
Love you, mom.

{Get spooooky} this weekend.
Okay so that was a lame suggestion. But seriously, if you are decorating pumpkins & need cute ideas, check out Country Living.


My weekend will consist of a Saturday morning zoo walk complete with spiced cider, cheering on the Tigers in the world series, potential Halloween festivities (Help - I still don't have a costume!) and some pumpkin decorating of my own.

Happy weekend, loves!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mom! Enjoy your weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that DIY from Alyssa too, so cute. And a very happy birthday to your beautiful mom!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom's are the best! Happy birthday to her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these photos of your mama! she's lucky to have you as a daughter too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very nice post. ;))
    Happy Birthday to her.
    http://allnightlong-sophie.blogspot.de/
    xx Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely red lips...!
    Have a wonderful weekend dear!
    xx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pumpkins are AMAZING!!! Hands down the best idea I have seen!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a nice way to start the weekend. Xo Inna

    *** BAKING IN COUTURE ***
    www.bakingincouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, happy birthday to your mom!! And I'm not ashamed that I want to get her new album. I have her three previous albums. No shame here. :)

    Happy Friday! xo
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this post! And thanks for posting that T-swift link. I'm always dying to know who the songs are about!! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww, cute finds (and happy birthday to your adorable mom!). Hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend :)

    Xo,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to get that album! I love all her songs!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that first look!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k