10.10.2012

Go Vogue in Brogue

I am a huge fan of brogue-style shoes. There aren't many looks that look are flawlessly interchangeable for both men and women, but this shoe style does the trick. From skirts to tuxedos, they exude confidence + charm. With this in mind, I consider them very "vogue" -- they add an outside-the-box twist on any outfit.


Brogue-Back Mountain
{Click on shoes for links}
I have been sporting nude brogue shoes since last winter. They've been with me through work, weekends, tailgates & even long walks on the beach. They've been paired with leggings, skirts, skinny jeans & shorts. Throughout all this, I have yet to find an outfit or occasion that isn't bettered by this trend.

Be on the lookout next week for an outfit post showcasing these beauts!
My nude crew.

15 comments:

  1. Definitely love these shoes! I have a pair myself and I couldn't agree more with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just bought a cute pair of brogues! The perfect Fall look. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great trend, I can't wait to see your outfit!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my- what I would give to have those sparkly Miu Mius!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty options! I love the silver glittery pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love brogues! They are so popular among my friends now. I'm still searching for a high heeled pair for spring but it's pretty difficult :(
    -------------
    Visit my fashion/beauty blog at dailydoseofgenius.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these shoes!!

    http://cravingforbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I die for the Miu Miu ones!! Nice picks!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE brogues! Super chic

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the aztec ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My tootsies need to be dressed in brogues this Autumn! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k