10.31.2012

Peplum Poppins

It's no secret that there've been strong gusts of wind across the U.S. This Halloween the hurricane blew in quite the character to Chicago: Peplum Poppins. 

Like her sister Mary Poppins, she has a magical umbrella. Unlike her sister, she wears a peplum shirt layered over a dress, paired with polka dot tights.

I'm sure Mary would approve. 



Don't mind the fly-away hairs & slightly messy bun. It was, after all, pretty windy.


Shirt: Zara | Tights: Anthropologie | Earrings & Bangle: J-Crew | Necklace: Francesca's

Happy Halloween! 

On a serious note: While I am so grateful that none of my friends + family were seriously affected by Hurricane Sandy, there are many people who were. My heart goes out to you. Here's to a speedy recovery.

For those of us who stayed safe & dry: The Red Cross is not accepting item donations but they are asking for monetary + blood donations. If you are able, visit the Red Cross website to help!

xo

19 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Peplum is so flattering.

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable, the outfit is so beautiful! Keep smiling)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Such a great way to best festive for the holiday without dressing up in costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. the tights are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this outfit! The peplum top looks fantastic on you! The color is so bright and cheery, and your tights are adorable!
    -Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Those tights are fab!

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute look, I love the tights :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, so cute! I love the tights and peplum together! You are darling!!

    www.slurfeefrenchie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute. I love the polka dot tights and the peplum top.
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are too adorable…and those tights are awesome! This whole outfit reminds me of something out of a Kate Spade catalogue.

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Halloween! :) OK, I am sloooowly warming up to the peplum trend. Yours looks darling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Stop by my blog to check out the details. :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. those polka dot tights make this outfit the most precious ever!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok this might be the cutest outfit post i've ever seen! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks you dear for the sweet comment :)
    I love your outfit, and you look gorgeous!
    xx

    Saraalwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k