10.29.2012

Shades of Grey

Photo credit: Me. Nail color is "Stroke of Midnight" by L'Oreal.  (#1 below)
Grey reminds me of a calm sky before a storm. The daylight fades as the wind brings a damp smell to the air. It lurks with mystery and is filled with warning, making you think, "Oh no, I'd better get inside". 

Stormy weather is nothing to mess with; when you see grey skies approaching, you respect mother nature. Which is why this bold color is perfect for nails. It's confident with a "I know I'm powerful" vibe. And it's effortlessly cool. 

Fall, you've got yourself a new color crush.

To everyone on the east coast, stay safe & dry among Hurricane Sandy!

12 comments:

  1. i seriously love wearing gray polish for fall and winter, i find the color a little soothing...my fav one i have right now is china glaze recycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of the fall nailpolish colors. Thanks for giving me a few more to look into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totes my new favorite color for fall! I need to get my hands on that Lippmann!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that color and ring! so cute

    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love stormy weather!! perfect color for sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this color, the Nars one looks so good !!!

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the grey this fall! I just need to stop nibbling on my nails now {whoops!}

    xo,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love gray! I'm going to have to try "Stroke of Midnight", great shade.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post! And of course, love all of the shades of grey for Fall.
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a gorgeous colour, my bedroom is grey! The polish looks beautiful on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm totally loving grey nails at the moment too! Thanks for popping by my blog , I'm now following and looking forward to your posts... your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k