11.07.2012

Big, Bouncy Curls

After this post I received a few emails requesting that I do a post on how I style my hair to have big, bouncy curls.

Here's my little secret: Hot rollers. With these bad boys, curling your entire head of hair takes no more than 20 minutes. Most of that time is waiting for the hot rollers to cool off. Seriously, it's that easy! Just let the rollers heat up, wrap your hair around them, wait, and you're done. 

Just in case you prefer visuals, below is a step-by-step on creating curls with the help of hot rollers. 



11 comments:

  1. Looks good! Great post, thank you for share:D
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your curls are wonderful! I have some hot rollers but I haven't used them in FOREVER. I'm thinking that should change...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the curls look in your hair!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your sassy curls, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make it look so easy! Beautiful


    xo Emily
    www.bupster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hair would never look like that :-) Those curls look lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your curls are fabulous! I'm totally breaking out my hot rollers. My hair just won't hold curl for more than a couple of hours especially when it's windy!
    -XOXO-
    Libby at http://libbysoutlook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks fabulous! Cutting off my hair means I can't really do big bouncy curls any more so I'm totally jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tutorial ! I need to get me some of these !

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k