11.26.2012

DIY: "You Light Up My Life"


Cyber Monday is here. Shop shop shop & blah blah blah.
Deals are great but I vote you get personal, save even more money & make a present.

This "You Light Up My Life" candle holder is the perfect stocking stuffer for your someone special or family member. It costs about $15 - how's that for a great deal?

Click the jump for directions!

The materials needed:
(1) glass jar (Any size)
(1) Black Sharpie Paint marker
(1) Gold Sharpie Paint marker


2-Step Directions: 
Step 1: Write on the glass with your base color. I chose "You Light Up My Life".
Any phrase, quote, or decoration will do.



Step 2: Outline your first color with black to make the lettering stand out.

Voila - that's it! The result is a personalized candle holder.
Give your present with candle votives to complete the "You Light Up My Life" theme.

7 comments:

  1. This came out cute! I like the phrase you choose as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of doing a few diys this year too! Hopefully they turn out! Super cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love DIYs as gifts...this year, i'm making a hot cocoa mix for the fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is co cute! I am all about home made gifts and cards. Such a good experience to create for another person!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k