11.30.2012

Stackable.

Happy Friday! 
I've had a long & crazy work week filled with a plethora of deadlines to meet. Needless to say, I'm excited for the weekend. Some relaxation time is definitely in my near future. 

Also in my near future are festive get togethers in which I've been prepping the perfect outfits for. Of course, ringing in holiday parties requires, well, a lot of rings. I love when they're piled on top of one another - it creates an eclectic look that's nothing short of chic.

Here are some stackable lovelies - all from Etsy to support local artists - for your holiday wish list & a potential party or two.



My personal favorites are the Bee Stack Bands {Fun fact: Doug calls me "Bee" so it's only fitting} and the Sticks & Stones set. 

- A big thanks to Maria for having me on her blog today! Be sure to swing by & say hello. - 

18 comments:

  1. I love the stacked knuckle rings look. I actually won a pair but I lost one :-(
    I also REALLY love the sticks and stones rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to get myself some stackable rings. I love your picks. 3 and 7 are my favorites!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the stackable rings. My fave is #7!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of stacked rings. I have a few thing gold ones I do it with, but I'd love a huge set like these!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this! I am always on the hunt for small dainty rings and these are seriously great options.

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the looks of stacked rings! I'm especially loving rose gold lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stacking rings.. I'd never seen those bees ones before! They're totally going on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the rings you listed. i like simple jewelry basically. and i really want 1, 4 and 9. But omg look at that price for number 9. thats insane. hope you get some of these for christmas!

    5ftandpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love #2 those stacked ring..gorge

    I just started following you!

    http://leatherandleops.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely ! specially no 2,5 and 7 are to die for :)
    Love,

    Bong's Belleza
    25 Winners Firmoo Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this. I just bought a couple sets of stackable rings (still in the packaging and everything!) and I can't wait to wear them!

    Lovely blog you have here, Emily! ^_^

    Steph, Chocolate Laced

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooh i like this idea of knuckle rings... they sounds so tough, but seem so delicate!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the stacked rings look, and I've found that etsy is they best place to get a deal and a unique set! I really love set #3.

    Michelle
    kiwilace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love stackable rings, they are so chic!The Sticks&Stones rings are my favourite! :)
    Joelle
    febgirl.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k