11.14.2012

The City Is My Canvas

Sometimes the light catches just right & you see a Kodak moment. 
Errr...I guess that phrase has evolved. Let me try again.
Sometimes the light catches just right & you see an Instagram moment. 

Snap, upload, filter & BOOM you've got yourself a frame-worthy shot. 

Armed with my iPhone, I've had quite a few of those moments. Though I'd like to take credit it's the city that deserves a round of applause. It's provided me with a fabulous canvas to work with.
And then she asks me, "Do I look alright?"
And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."
Chicago found it's shadow.
A walk to remember.
007's window decoration.
{Yes, this is an actual picture of a decorated window in my office building!}
Droplets keeping me cozy.
Oh, starry night.
Quicker than a ray of light.
If you don't already, follow along on Instagram!

PS - What do you think of their new web-based profiles? 
I love them + am so excited that following others is just a click away.

If you haven't checked out your new profile already, you must! Just go to instagram.com/YOURUSERNAME.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing photos and that bullseye?! Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some great photos, props to you for catching them. Instagram is probably my favorite thing about my iPhone. It makes me an instaphotographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and memories. I'm Elle sees on instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, seriously gorgeous pictures. I love Chicago!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me want to use my instargam more often. Just adore your shots! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful, beautiful city...great pics! instagram is great because you really get to capture those little moments instantly xx

    a thousand million words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures ! Gotta love the iphone + instagram
    And I do like the new instagram web profiles : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the first pic! and yes love the instagram profiles!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these photos! I'm hoping to move to Chicago next year, and any post about the city makes me so happy!

    Also, yay to the instgram profiles! I still need to find time to get mine together though - oops!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post hun, I like how you've edited your wonderfully memorable images. I liked the pic 'a walk to remember'

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Those shots are awesome! The first three are my absolute favorite! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chicago is such a great city to photograph. Makes me miss living in the heart of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are some of the most beautiful pictures I have seen.
    Barbara
    http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/
    Lagos, Nigeria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k