12.31.2012

2012 :: In Review

This year came and went in a blink of an eye. It seems like Dec 31, 2011 was just yesterday as I rang in the new year wondering, "What will 2012 bring?"
Exactly 365 days ago & my favorite picture of the night!
2012 has proved to be a whirlwind filled with ups, downs, growth, challenges, happiness, sadness, and adventure. I visited family in Australia, white water rafted in West Virginia, and danced at Lollapalooza. I lost my grandpa and my dog. I celebrated the engagements of some of my best friends. I volunteered, spent countless hours at work with my amazing coworkers, and enjoyed every moment in the big city while also spending time away from it all. My relationships became stronger than ever

I started Isn't That Charming in September, which I've enjoyed more than words can express. I became a Lucky Contributor, weekly writer for Independent Fashion Bloggers, and attended networking events like the Kate Spade + Everygirl party. 

Thank you for being a first reader. I appreciate the support that my friends, family, coworkers and blog world have shown. Each and every word of encouragement, piece of advice and inspiration has meant so much. This blog has been such an amazing experience and I can't wait for all that 2013 has to bring. 

Before we ring in 2012, here are some fun lists of 2012 to explore:

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you- Your blog is lovely and I know you had a year full of life and challenges and adventure. I hope your New Year is just as wonderful- Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love that photo! What a great moment to capture. Love reading your blog because I feel that you're such a great writer. All the best in the new year!!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Emily! Hope you have a wonderful night and an even better year to come!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I love your website - it's really quite charming (:
    It looks like 2012 was really good to you, I hope 2013 is the same (I'm so jealous you went white water rafting!)
    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I started in September too and I appreciated all your kind words and constant inspirations Emily! You are such a gem and I am looking forward to seeing more from you in 2013! Also, expect an email soon {I promise I'm working on it!}

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh what a cool picture! So much joy! your year sounds like a big one with lots of starts and finishes. I'm glad I can follow along with your blog :) and I can't wait to see what 2013 brings for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k