12.21.2012

Happy Holidays!

via
Yesterday, Doug & I made the long drive back to Michigan to be home for the holidays. We have a lot of festive celebrations planned & I'm so excited to spend time with those who I love most. 

To take in as much of the season as possible, I will be taking a brief blogging hiatus until Thursday. Home is always where my heart is, and now that I'm physically here, I want to be as present as possible. 
via
May you travel safe, hug loved ones, relax by warm fires, sing carols loudly, be thankful for your blessings, and enjoy every precious moment.

- xo -

13 comments:

  1. merry Christmas, love!!! XO brynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a merry Christmas, Emily! Enjoy your time at home =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time and enjoy your family. Where do you go when you go to MI? We spend a lot of time in the UP. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. have so much fun seeing both of your families!! merry Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Christmas wish! Hope you have the same at home and enjoy seeing your family! Merry Christmas to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pictures!! really lovely! Wld love to c u drop by my blog and follow maybe :)
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pics are so festive- even the day after Christmas makes me smile:) So you came to my home state for Christmas. Did you enjoy it even though there is not enough snow here?! Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had the most beautiful Christmas with loved ones, darling! Your photos are so beautiful - utterly reminiscent of the Christmas spirit and festivities/happy times it brings. :)

    Thank you for your sweet comment! :) I love your blog and am following you now!

    Hope you'll come and pop by again. :)

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes yes to all the above! Hope you're having a wonderful time with family and friends {and finding some extra time to relax!}

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k