12.28.2012

Little Black Dress

I'm baaaack!

It's been refreshing to forget about the internet while spending time with loved ones over the past week. I did miss blogging, but I'm a firm believer that occasionally turning off and relaxing is absolutely vital.

I feel rejuvenated and ready to kick off 2013 in style.

Speaking of style, is there anything more timeless than a little black dress? I wore this ruffled number throughout the holiday season. It was simple yet chic when paired with a gold clutch, hoop earrings, leopard heels, multi-toned chain bracelet and red lipstick. 



Getting to and from holiday celebrations wouldn't have been as fun if my new vintage coat didn't accompany me. I fell in love with its pattern, neutral colors, material and cut instantly. Whether dressed up or worn casually, it's been the perfect cold-weather companion throughout the past few weeks.


Next week I've got new years resolutions, a fabulous lady love feature, and a vintage-inspired DIY project lined up. I'm so excited to share all this goodness with you, so be sure to keep checking in!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress! Have a great weekend :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty dress! I love LBDs in general, but the details on this one are extra fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dress! I have a a few LBDs and I almost always end up turning to them for an event. They're just too classy and timeless to ignore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous look! I love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is beautiful on you! Love it all!

    Emily Beth @ Inspired Attire

    ReplyDelete
  6. you sure are kicking things up pre-new year and wow what an outfit to do it in too! love this look, so pretty lades. lbd never looked better is what - the heels seal the deal okay. they are too fab!

    thanks for visiting me. i hope your Christmas was full of warmth, love and good cheer. unplugging from the www wave for awhile is so healthy to do. time is tick tocking much too rapidly, cheers and charms - HAPPY 2013!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've taken a light week too! It's been nice! Blogging when I get the chance, but no set schedule! Very rejuvinating for the end of the year! You look beautiful! Perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look a absolutely wonderful in your LBD.
    Sip, sip, hooray to a fab 2013!I know it's gonna be great. Cheers to evolution and revolutions for a wondrous New Year ahead.Many blessings!!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...you look great!!!
    and happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. U r really pretty and I really like ur outfits!! :)
    Happy new year!
    xx

    walkingthroughthecitystreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k