1.01.2013

In 2013, I Will...

This year, I made it a focus for my goals to be specific, measurable, and directly applicable to my values, what I want out of life, or longterm goals for years ahead.

In 2013, I Will...
Leave work by 5:30 at least 3 nights a week
Run a half marathon
Go to church at least once a month
Write an article for a national publication
Travel to 5 new cities in the U.S.
Save 5% more money per month
Drink 8 cups of water every day
Eat home cooked meals at least 4 nights a week
Spend more time with Doug, my best friends, and family

Last, but not least, I want to always keep one simple rule in mind...

What are your resolutions?

9 comments:

  1. Great resolutions, Happy New Year!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I love that photo, wish we had that much snow to play in.

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome resolution!
    happy new year
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be adopting some of these resolutions also!

    Happy New Year!

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That church one has been on my list for the past few years - I don't always make it but once a month really isn't all that much! Great goals you have - good luck on the half marathon!!!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this–these are such great resolutions! I kid you not, I have never in my life left work at 5:30. I'm usually there until at least 7, so I'm putting that on my list, too!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. i lovelove this! especially that you're resolving to work LESS. i think it's really important to cultivate our personal lives and a big part of that is working fewer hours. lunch again soon, yes??
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emily!

    I love this! Wishing you a very blessed and prosperous year!

    Arteresa (of ArteresaLynn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great resolutions! They'll definitely set you up for a happy and successful year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k