2.14.2013

Love Actually Is All Around

"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, 
I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport.

 General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, 
but I don't see that.
It seems to me that love is everywhere. 

Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, 
but it's always there.
Fathers and sons, 
mothers and daughters, 
husbands and wives, 
boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. 

When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, 
none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge. 
They were all messages of love. 

If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that 
love actually is all around."


Happy Valentine's Day.

PS - Congrats to Kylee, who won theValentine's Day Arrow Ring Giveaway.
Look out for an email in your inbox so that we can organize the ring size & shipping!

24 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines day!! <3
    I hope you have a good day!! <3
    Love
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg ! this movie gets me every time : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day, Emily- I do believe love is all around us- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this film! Great quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite moment in that whole movie. Love it!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I totally need to see Love Actually. Can you believe that I never have? :P

    Happy Valentine's Day lady!

    P.S. The quote you mentioned in your comment yesterday was just perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best.movie.ever! Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. one of my FAV movies.
    and DEF my fav scene!

    xxoo - happy vday - heather
    This Life Is Yours Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great quote! I say this every time-but I really need to see this movie.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Jenn
    With Luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. swoon. I have chill bumps... love that movie to death!

    x chelsie // mossypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heard on the radio this morning that Love Actually was voted the most romantic movie ever- with The Notebook at no.2 and Wall-E in third. I love that quote though, it's amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this post, its the best way to view life.

    xo Meg

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post! Love it.

    Happy Valentine's Day
    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great post! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That video always makes me tear up - love it love it :)

    Hope you had a wonderful day Em!
    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely one of my favorite films of all time :) Happy Valentine's Day, love! I caught that pic on Instagram... can't wait to hear all about it ;) XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that movie! Hope you enjoyed Valentines Day :)

    xoxo, Nina
    www.my-style-diary.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  21. So true! Love Actually is a great way to look at VDay in a different light. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Valday ^^ and I love what you wrote dear ^^

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k