2.04.2013

Obama - 2012 in Photographs

I'm feeling particularly patriotic as I've spent time with my brother over the past few weekends for the first time in ages. He's in the Navy and has recently returned from a 2-year living stint in Japan. With Washington D.C. as his next city to be stationed in, my family is happy to have him back in the States and accessible by phone (and normal hours!) again.

Seeing him brings an overwhelming amount of pride for his service and for our country. I came across The Most Powerful Photos of the President in 2012 by the MET, in which the pictures really do speak 1,000 words. If you have time, swing by the above link. If not, check out a few highlights below.
{All photos + captions are screen shots from the article referenced above.}

13 comments:

  1. The spider man one is my favorite! He is so good with kids, they are some of my favorite pictures of the President

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your family! You all must be so proud. Please personally thank your brother for me--we are very fortunate as a country to have men like him!

    XxMadame Ostrich

    www.madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love the last photo!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these, especially the spiderman one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the first one. Something about the rain. The spider man one is super sweet as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i liked the first picture the most but i must say all pictures are admirable. pres obama just proves how serious he is with his post.
    btw, im happy for your family. that calls for a celebration! kampai!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic shots! & that is such great news about your brother returning to the states :) XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. such an incredible balance between his country and his family - love these shots

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are such beautiful photos. I'm happy to hear that your brother will be back in the states!
    Jenn
    With Luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally teared up over that first one when it was released. That was one of the President's campaign stops in my city and I am so sad I couldn't be there - it sounded like an incredible experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's my favorite ever. ever. ever. :) I'm so happy to hear you got to spend some time with your brother - you must be so proud!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that photo of Obama on the Rosa Parks gave me goosebumps! The first photo is really powerful too. I love our President so thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these, especially the last one of them hugging, really speaks to their relationship.

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k