2.25.2013

Paperman

Did you watch the Academy Awards last night? It was filled with stunning red-carpet dresses, new 2013 trends (to be discussed tomorrow!), a hilarious host (despite "awkward" talks), plenty of "Must see moments", and a reminder that I don't watch enough movies.

Despite not having seen any of the nominees for best picture (judge if you must), I do my fair share of perusing the internet. A few weeks back I sent a short film to my friends with a little note saying that it made my day. What a fun surprise it was when that film won an Oscar! It's too cute not to share with you - so below is "Paperman". Trust me, it's worth the 6 minutes to watch.


Have you seen the short film "Signs", which I shared in this post a while back? "Paperman" reminds me of it. 

There's so much creativity in these short stories, I may even prefer them over full-length movies. Or, it could be that I'm a complete sucker for love. 

Do you have any short film suggestions? 

PS - Be sure to swing by Ashley's blog to see her recap of The Everygirl's party last week and an adorable GIF of us in the photo booth! 

11 comments:

  1. I'm so happy this short film won an oscar last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a sucker for all things short films! thank you for sharing this! I actually fell asleep during the oscars and missed the winners - oops, bad blogger :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Paperman won! It's amazing. The only best picture nominated film I've seen is Les Mis... but I actually really want to see all of them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love short films–I saw this when it was circulating social media a little bit ago and thought it was adorable. I'm glad it won!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanted to see it! Thanks for sharing :)

    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love paperman it is soo so cute an deserved the oscar!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love animated shorts - I'm always fascinated and so impressed by the time and skill it takes to make something so intricate and interesting - I'm not so sure I have the patience for it, but I admire the others who do!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  9. confession: I had not seen any of the best picture nominees either & I was surrounded by movie buffs all night! oopsie! oh well ;) excited to watch this short film! thanks for sharing it :) XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. paperman totally reminded me of signs, which i watched thanks to you! so cute!xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think they played "Paperman" before "Wreck-it Ralph". I loved it when I watched it in the movie theatres. It is so cute!

    Xo Lourdes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k