2.28.2013

Remarkable

via
Fast Co recently came out with an interesting article on discovering your inner remarkability. It notes that the key to inner remarkability is to think about what makes something interesting, surprising or novel

I've been thinking about remarkability as it relates to this blog a lot lately and I'd love to get your thoughts too! Would you take a {quick & anonymous!} survey for me? I would so appreciate it. I blog as a creative outlet, but I also want to write what you want to read.

Take the survey by clicking here!

15 comments:

  1. Done! I did a survey a few months ago and it was really helpful. I love seeing the bloggers who post the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why sure! anything for you darling :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do the survey just for you!

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! This picture makes me want to start cross stitching and make something similar! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. done and done! Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!

    xx
    http://thepocketbookblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! Love it and the quote!! Great blog sweetie! Come by and see me sometime :) Follow if you like!

    xo
    Emily
    The Rancher's Daughter

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy your creaitvity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear, the idea of the survey sounds really really interesting and helpful, will check it out. Happy Start to March!

    ReplyDelete
  11. just became your newest follower and am obsessed with your blog. talk about remarkability. cannot wait to read more, would love love to have you as a follower xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k