4.19.2013

Charms

:: Meanderings from life + the interwebs ::

:: Celebrate ::
Ball mason jars, every DIY lover's best friend, turns 100 this year. Amanda blogged about their anniversary this week and noted that Ball has created a beautiful "Perfect Jar" Heritage Collection. I love this collection's blue color!


:: Channel Audrey ::
This gorgeous bride was featured on A Crimson Kiss - her dress was inspired by Audrey Hepburn & Grace Kelly and was delicately paired with pearls. The wedding took place in an intimate setting in Napa and was surrounded by wine, a glowing sunset and breathtaking elegance. Absolute perfection.

:: Devour :: 
This Nutella Strawberry Shortcake from A Thousand Threads is making my mouth water.

:: Learn::
I loved Julie's breakdown of 5 Things You Should Be Doing as a blogger. One of the most powerful points she made was on the importance of "Thank you" - it's so underrated.

:: Click Through :: 
:: Every spring has an essentials list. Mine includes leather pants and pastels. (Thanks 101 Things I Love for the guest post invite.)
:: In case you missed it, check out this powerful Dove campaign, which celebrates Real Beauty in women.
:: Have you seen the Ship My Pants commercial? Hilarious.
:: I'm in California until Sunday, soaking up the sunshine with family. Swing by Instagram for pics.

Care to dance? Follow my lead.

22 comments:

  1. What a great roundup! That wedding dress is beyond gorgeous, and I want that dessert. Like, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutella Strawberry Shortcake? Yes, please!

    http://happinessiscreating.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made shortcake the other day and I should have made them with nutella! That sounds so yummy. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have found your blog (and I ADORE that desk set-up!) Too cute =) xxx Sallie

    www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHIP MY PANTS! That commercial makes me die every time :) Have a lovely weekend, Em!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout out! Oh, and I totally had those same 'gutter' thoughts as I was creating that posting ... oops lol.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great links! happy weekend, girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That nutella shortcake looks TO. DIE. FOR. Want. Need. ;D
    xox
    giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blue mason jars! I'll go check out that 5 things article!! =)

    Ergo-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovelovelove the blue mason jars! let's drink everything out of a mason jar this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your roundup here....That bride is gorgeous. Love the photo! And that desk set up? Love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nutella strawberry shortcake? Amen. I love the blue mason jars as well! xx

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  13. That shortcake looks delicious and I have to say, those mason jars are gorgeous! x, kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  14. That strawberry shortcake looks delicious!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Dove commerical was something else. Totally brought tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg that nutella creation looks like heaven itself. and how GORGEOUS is that wedding? i love the photos and the way they were edited, so dreamy

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  17. did you say nutella AND strawberry AND shortcake? you had me at nu...

    modern.girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super great! I like it!! Have a great monday :)

    If you have time stop also on my blog, here: www.ireneccloset.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That strawberry shortcake looks dangerous! Love the blue masons too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the blue tinted mason jar - seriously the BFF for any fun home project :)

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful pictures, especially the cake xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k