5.17.2013

Charms

:: Meanderings from life + the interwebs ::

:: Play with Technology :: 
Elsie & Emma of A Beautiful Mess launched an app this week. Fittingly, it's named after their blog and it's so much fun. I love all the features, frames & customizations for photos that you can do with it. Have you tried it out yet?


:: Go Green ::
This emerald & gold engagement party theme is stunning. I love all of the little details and how the theme came together.

:: Jon Hamm ::
...Just because. You're welcome.


:: Dine In Style ::
I've been on a homemaking kick lately & have started to collect a wish list of things that I want to call my own. On that list? Fancy flatware. I love West Elm's twig version.


:: Click Through ::
:: Kendi wrote a brave post about depression. I give her major applause for her honesty and ability to open up about such a tough subject.

:: I'm trying to decide between this maxi skirt & this maxi dress. Which would you choose?

:: In honor of The Office (So sad it's over!): 9 Management Lessons Learned from Michael Scott.

:: Best idea ever for a BBQ? Yup.

:: Thanks for all your amazing feedback on yesterday's post! It sounds like chopping off my hair is a definite 'do (excuse the pun). Stay tuned...

Care to dance? Follow my lead.

15 comments:

  1. I love these posts :)
    That app is soo coool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elsie and Emma's new App!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that emerald and gold party! And that app is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Office finale was so good! & Im so glad I'm not the only blogger who wrote about anxiety & depression, it's refreshing to see Kendi do it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That silverware is adorable! Yesterday was The Office AND Scandal finale for me...needless to say, I was overly emotional all day haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. jon hamm is always a good idea :)
    love the flatware by the way!

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the app, thanks for writing about it, will miss the Office too.
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get that stinkin app!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw that the Beautiful Mess girls launched an app but I sadly don't have a fancy enough phone to use it! I LOVE the twig silverware set - so unexpected!

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That app looks great! Great way edit one's pictures.

    If you get a sec. please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Their app is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cutlery is amazing!! And I've been meaning to try the Beautiful Mess app, just haven't got around to it yet- it looks amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovelovelove the beautiful mess app!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am obsessed with the Beautiful Mess app - I've been using it nonstop. And oh haaaayyyyyy Jon Hamm. Looking good.

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm drawn to the maxi dress, but i think you could style the skirt in really cool ways!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k