5.31.2013

Charms

:: Meanderings from life + the interwebs ::



:: Believe in your ideals ::
...And surround yourself with people who demonstrate them. F. Scott Fitzgerald says so.

:: Easy, Breezy ::
Thank you so much for all your sweet comments on my new haircut! I keep running my fingers through my hair and am surprised when they stop miles shorter than normal. This morning I let it air dry  and I do have to say that I love how the shorter length is making my natural waves stand out more. It makes it so easy to wear. 



:: Enjoy a Summer Soiree ::
Brynn strikes again. You must swing by to check out her adorable take on a bohemian table setting.



:: Click Through ::
:: My blogging counterparts have written some beautifully insightful posts lately. I loved Albertina's reminder to stop and smell the roses, Alyssa's thoughts on accepting yourself and Arin's list of things every 26 year old should know.

:: Festival season is officially in gear in Chicago. I'm thinking this one will be perfect to attend this weekend. My friends and I may also attend the Motown Throwdown - who doesn't love a great charity and an excuse to dress up? 

:: Have you heard of Prancercise?  It's a "springy, rhythmic way of moving forward, similar to a horse's gait" ...I know what I'll be doing all weekend.

:: This red lipstick review is pretty fabulous, for all my fellow red lovers. 

:: I want you, and you, and you

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, dears!


13 comments:

  1. Ahh I love your haircut, you look so adorable!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet shout out, Em! I can't believe how cute your hair cut looks still–it really suits you! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    p.s. That F. Scott Fitzgerald quote is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. F. Scott Fitzgerald just has so many great quotes about life and love. Thanks for sharing this one! And your hair is so cute! Easy hairstyles are the best. I wash my hair in the morning and then drive to work with my windows down - boom, perfect styling. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post as always! ^^ Very inspiring, LOVE it, thank you so much for sharing! Have a fantastic weekend! <333

    Liana x
    dresscodechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, thanks emily for including me in your link love! you are the sweetest!! xxxo have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!!! What a wonderful surprise :) Emily, I adore you and your blog so much and appreciate the love you give back :) Thank you so much for including me today! Have a wonderful weekend!!! XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Fitzgerald, and that quote is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely quote, your hair looks so pretty and really suits you wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been thinking about going short but with my naturally curly, unruly hair it might not be such a good idea. Love the quote!
    xx Allie | A Song to Pass the Time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the link love!! I'm re reading The Great Gatsby before I see the movie. I'm almost done so the quote was very fitting. Its such a good one! I'm so glad you are loving your short hair! ANd love Brynn's beautiful tablescape! She is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SHUT UP those are just your natural waves?? You've been blessed with some sa-weeeet hair, lady!

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k