5.07.2013

Knob Face Off

If you've followed ITC since its September beginnings, you'll remember an early DIY project that I highlighted. In it, turquoise knobs were used as the finishing touch to a cabinet that was transformed from a Salvation Army throw-away into a eye-catching centerpiece.
One of the biggest contributors to the cabinet's evolution was the addition of ornate knobs. With a new DIY project on the horizon that I can't wait to tackle + share with you, I'm again in need of some beautiful knobs. My problem is that I like too many, and my favorites are all so different from each other. I'm utterly torn.

So, dear readers, I'm enlisting you to help me choose. Which would you go with? The paint and design of the furniture piece will be determined by the knob choice.


Care to dance? Follow my lead.

18 comments:

  1. I love #1 & #3! We put new knobs on an Ikea dresser and it really spiced it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of changing up knobs to make something more interesting/pretty!! My faves are #3 and #6 - basically the ones that are sparkly!!

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my clients at work is a hardware company, so I'm always writing blog posts for them similar to this! I love, love the fox one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 is my fav! Cannot wait to see your new project :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I like them all!!
    I really like #5, but #4 is very interetsing.
    Good luck choosing!

    http://happinessiscreating.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so pretty, my favorite is the first!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all are very pretty but my favourite is nr.2:) Happy day, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely have to go with 3! bling it out!! but very tough choice! they are all presh! HeartofChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your turquoise knobs from the first project are so pretty! I love knobs. Is that a weird thing to love? Because I do love them. I vote for #1 or #5.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites are #1 and #6!

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Number 3 and 6 are so pretty, love the crystals, it seems really versatile and glam!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh, what a hard choice! i really like 1 and 2 :)
    also thanks for stopping by my blog...yours is absolutely adorable and i am your newest follower!

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the idea of swapping out knobs! i am partial to the first!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like numbers 1 and 6 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These knobs are all so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, that fox knob is too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay... I need those fox knobs for something in my house... that is our little family animal! And the crystal knobs right next to him are too gorgeous. Great round up!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k