5.24.2013

Off Adventuring

Memorial Day weekend is known for kicking off summer and I can't wait to start mine with an adventure.

As many of you know, my brother's in the Navy and is living in Washington D.C. When my family asked Doug & I to come along for a trip we were beyond excited -- I can't wait for all the history tours, restaurant dining & east coast exploration that's undoubtedly in my future.

What are your plans? I hope you have a relaxing & fun weekend filled with adventures of your own. Any recommendations on places to go or things to see in D.C.? Be sure to look for monument photo ops on Instagram! 

10 comments:

  1. So fun! Hope you guys have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a blast! If you're looking for amazing food, head to Aqua al Due and get the balsamic steak. You will dream about it forever, promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great weekend! sounds fun :)

    <3 Lianna J @ Salem Style Crochet

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds fun! I've always wanted to visit Washington!

    Happy Memorial Day!
    xo
    www.fitfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO fun!! I have never been to DC, so I will have to learn some of the go-tos from you! Have a great weekend! XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Spending the holiday in Michigan with my fam! :)

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous weekend - what a great place to spend Memorial Day weekend! I'm spending the weekend alone in Canada! Mrehhh!

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oo fun - you're in my city! Hopefully the weather is nicer the next couple days!! I've lived her for 10 years so have a ton of recs... email or tweet me if you're looking for anything in particular! xx

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k