6.03.2013

Wish List :: June

Is anyone else in utter disbelief that it's June already? This year is flying by. Not that I'm complaining - the summer months are my favorite of the year - I just wish that the days would go by a little slower so that I can soak in every moment.

In an ideal world, I'd jet off to Michigan for the next three months (the best place to spend summer days) and spend all my time on the lake. My bag would be packed with laid back essentials, but I'd throw in a few stylish numbers, including all the items from my June wish list below. Luckily between  weddings, showers, and bachelorette parties I'll be in my beloved state plenty of weekends over the summer, so my ideal world is half way a reality. I hope you're not offended, Chicago - I still love you dearly - but there's no place like Michigan in the summer.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Care to dance? Follow my lead.

15 comments:

  1. Love those swim suits, they are perfect!! I can't believe it's June either...going so fast! I hope the nicer weather comes back to us here as well. Have a gorgeous week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one piece bathing suit is adorable and would be perfect for summer! Ok, actually, all of these are prefect! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love swimsuit number 2, the print is so retro pretty, the mint striped dress is so chic and adore the red one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunglasses are perfection! I hope you get at least one thing on your wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the summeryness of all these pieces. Especially those tortoiseshell glasses!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I'm suppose to be looking at the clothes...but how cute is the hair cut in #5?! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love dress #5!! so cute!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that anthro bathing suit, so gorgeous!

    xo
    www.fitfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I feel exactly the same, no idea where the time is flying!! It's amazing that it's June already yay! ^^ <333 Gorgeous selection of items, really love the swimsuit and the cute stripe dress! <333 Amazing post!!

    Liana x
    dresscodechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh la la! I'm loving that pretty flower swimming suit! I haven't bought a swimming suit in...years? It's time for an upgrade!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take one of each please, but especially that pink tunic! Love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michigan is definitely a great place to be in the summer! And that mint dress is too cute...loving this round up :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I SO can not believe that it is June!!! Where did Jan-May go?! Well, I guess I will embrace it ;) But it is breaking my heart that the Nanette Lepore suit is sold out :( I am totally in love! XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great style, I love the pieces you selected!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that black and white bikini!

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k