8.23.2013

Charms


:: Ben Affleck is the new Batman. Innneresting. He can hunt good will but can he fight crime? Bad joke, sorry, I had to do it. In all seriousness, I'm curious as to how he'll top Christian Bale. It's a tough act to follow.

:: Word on the fashion street is that grunge is coming back in style this fall. I was a bit skeptical until I saw Knocked Up Fabulous's outfit post. She nailed this look. Let's explore this trend a bit more next week, shall we?

:: Doug and I are moving into our first apartment next week and have been busy packing and planning. We want to do a DIY headboard for our bedroom. Isn't this window frame idea creative?

:: In case you didn't catch yesterday's post, I'm making an effort to cook more. These stuffed breakfast peppers are on my list to try. They look delicious!

:: Caitlin from Style Within Reach had an adorable post this week on ways to wear denim.

:: This easy table setting is simply delightful.

:: More link love >> Man Repeller discovered that Justin Bieber is actually Miley Cyrus :: I picked out Audrey Hepburn's glasses right away :: The Challenge Detroit deserves a round of applause :: This letter from David Ogilvy is amazing.


I hope you have an extraordinary weekend filled with relaxation and perhaps an adventure or two. I'm headed back to Michigan for Ana and Jeff's wedding and I'm pinching myself because I can't believe summer is almost over. Here's to living up every last minute of it. xx


Care to dance? Follow my lead.

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to see Ben Affleck as Batman first, because I am unsure just now. Hopefully it will be good. Have a wonderful weekend doll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the window frame idea for a headboard. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that little table setting. The windowpane headboard looks good but I just picture it getting shattered if you accidentally knock your head back on it! Take the glass out if you do try to recreate that headboard!!

    xox
    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout for this post! And the windowpane headboard sounds like a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k