8.26.2013

Spotlight on :: Joules (Kate Middleton Agrees)

As one of my fashion icons, I adore Kate Middleton's style. Perhaps it's because I want to be a princess Royalty aside, she's composed and naturally stunning, and in a very Diana manner, her style is the definition of classic. There aren't many people that can pull off casual wear one minute and elegant sundresses the next, but Kate does it effortlessly.

When I came across Joules I immediately thought, "Kate probably loves this store." Yes, we're on a first name basis. I imagined Kate and I chatting over tea while Doug and Prince William were off playing polo. #NoBigDeal. We'd peruse the internet looking for great finds, and when Joules popped up on our browser, we'd ohh and ahh over their selections, and then put countless items in our shopping cart without a care in the world.

What would those items be? Here are our picks.

So many adorable items for fall, right?! And don't even get me started on these rain boots. I want a few pairs to say the least. 
So, Kate, if when you read this, give me a ring. We'll go fall shopping. 


Care to dance? Follow my lead.

10 comments:

  1. So much great stuff here. LOVE the floral rain boots. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I officially love this store. Thanks for pointing it out!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, love it. And I agree on your picks, you girls did fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to shop here, they have the most elegant and beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the fox sweater is too cute!! what a great store find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a really cute shop and I'm sure Kate would approve.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this site too! Always been in love with their rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute boots! those are going to come in handy soon :) Heart of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous...love the boots. I have a pair, but mine have butterflies on them...they are super handy :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes oh yes, love!! i had seen the rainboots, but not the apparel. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k