9.23.2013

Bring On The Baubles

Last week I went to Baublebar's pop-up shop at Sofia Boutique. Despite having deep affection toward the brand and its jewels, I've never owned a piece before, which is shocking to say the least. It only took seconds to spot my perfect first-timer bauble buy - decorative, colorful statement earrings that are simply striking.

To no ones surprise, I ended up being a repeat-wearer of the baubles all weekend. Dressed up or down, they were the perfect addition to a plethora of outfits. My favorite of the mix was the below, which I wore to a friend's engagement party. I love when pieces are tied together in ways that make the colors pop, and that's exactly what this blue J-Crew skirt did for the earrings.



Earrings - Baublebar | Skirt - J-Crew {Past season. Similar skirt here} | Blouse - Zara | Heels - TJ Maxx

Care to dance? Follow my lead.

16 comments:

  1. They have the cutest stuff- I just bought a silver tassel necklace. The earrings are gorgeous and match the skirt perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baublebar, they always have great statement pieces. My ears are so sensitive so I cant wear most earrings, but those are so beautiful!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is just lovely! Those earrings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at how cute you are - those earrings are so pretty! And you're totally right. They're perfect for dressing up or down
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway for a Phillip Lim for Target mini satchel here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One, you look gorgeous! Two, I simply love those Bauble Bar stunners! I don't blame you for repeat offending. Those earrings are too pretty not to be worn.

    xx, Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the same ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so mad I missed that pop up shop! Ahh hopefully there will be a next time! Those are gorgeous, what a fun pop of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love the earrings!

    heartofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning, adore these earrings xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous! I actually really love your makeup here too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so darn pretty! Your makeup is beautiful - would you ever do a tutorial here on your blog of your go-to night out makeup?

    Bailey
    http://akabailey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kid you not, those have been in my cart for the past few days, just waiting to come home to me. I can't resist BB, end of story.

    p.s. You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice for your first baubles ;) Love those earrings!

    www.dressdinedwell.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. STOP. You're really really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the color of this skirt is very pretty :)
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k