9.20.2013

Charms


:: This video about a man rewarded for a lifetime of good deeds made me cry & is definitely worth the watch. Speaking of videos you should watch, you need to watch this one, then get offline and call your best friend for a catch-up chat.

:: The simple combo of plaid + a chunky sweater is always a good idea for fall.

:: How amazingly unique is this home?! Love.

:: Ever wonder how some people are just so damn happy? Here's your answer. Other answers to ponder? Definitely not saying sorry, ladies.

:: This list of 32 popular book club novels makes me want to curl up all weekend with a pile of books. Any good recommendations that you've read lately?

:: Last night I swung by the BaubleBar pop up store in Chicago & bought a few new gems that I can't wait to share with you soon.

This week has been filled with lots of progress - I have a lot of fun blog collaborations in the works, we found an amazing wedding band, and our new apartment is slowly but surely coming along. This weekend I plan on relaxing, stopping by the farmer's market, cheering on my favorite football teams and celebrating a friend's engagement. Be sure to follow along on Instagram!

Care to dance? Follow my lead.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I shall most def check these out, they sound marvellous :) I hope you have a great weekend :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the Baublebar, so many cute things.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That home! Oh, my, goodness. LOVE it.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book list is just what I needed right now! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried so hard over that commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! I'm lovin you posts :)

    More details here: http://katelynnow.com/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k