9.18.2013

Pull The Rug Out

In my quest to decorate our new apartment, I've come across the most amazing rugs. Have you heard of Fossik? I hadn't, but as soon as their browser popped up on my screen, I verbally "ooh'ed" and "aah'ed".

Theiboucherouite rugs {A style specific to rural tribes of Morocco} have such unique patterns - I love their boho vibe, colorful aesthetics, and the fact that they're all handmade. Talk about a piece of art in a home...wouldn't these make a striking hallway or living room statement?

{Note: This post was not paid or sponsored in any way. Unless otherwise stated, all the products or companies I tout are based off my own opinion.}


Care to dance? Follow my lead.

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE these rugs! They all have an amazing print and kind of have a boho feel, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rugs are stunning, adore the patterns and colours, would be nice to sit on next to a fire :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of bright colors in the pattern, they would brighten up any room.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rugs are awesome! A new rug can make such a big difference in a room. I would switch mine if they werent so expensive!

    The Preppy Student

    ReplyDelete
  5. These rugs are gorgeous, I've been looking for a nice rug to put over the hardwood in my family room...it's amazing how difficult it is to find a decent one!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gasp!!!!! ahhh!!! love it!!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are awesome!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. holy bananas. loving these!!! i've actually been in the market for a new rug. LOVE the middle one!!

    xo
    Lauren
    Blissful Happenings

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a find....amazing!!! those are so cute! I'm going to check out the prices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great, I was looking for something similar myself, thanks girl!
    Simona Lake&Moon

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool! Venturing over to their site now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k