10.04.2013

Charming Links



:: Two unlikely punk rockers. {The Chive} 
:: What women really look like after pregnancy. Spoiler alert: it's beautiful. {Fast Co}
:: Domino is back! {Tech Crunch}
:: Awesome lunchtime workouts. {Refinery 29}
:: What to wear this weekend + I want all these pieces. {J-Crew}
:: Like the boho look? Here's a very cool opal pick for October. {Etsy}

Can you believe it's October?! I feel like someone needs to pinch me because I certainly can not. Even though it's been unseasonably warm in Chicago, I've been getting into fall with warm sweaters and pumpkin everything. All the brunch places in the city have food specials with fall tastes, so this weekend I plan on indulging. My mom & her best friend are coming in town to check things off the wedding "to-do" list, and I can't wait to spend time with them. What are you up to this weekend?

In case you missed it & need some light reading, this week I interviewed the ladies of theSkimm, showed my fall wardrobe essential, and recapped last weekend's Midwest Style Blogger Brunch

Care to dance? Follow my lead.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of women and their bodies after giving birth. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous links and beautiful pictures...pregnancy is a wonderful event and the changes your body goes through are a roller coaster...it's amazing. I hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Friday links! So excited about Domino! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant believe it's already October, it seems like yesterday I was sitting by the pool. Thanks for the lunchtime workouts!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos make me so glad it's October!! I liked the links!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Off to check out your recommended reads, have a wonderful weekend sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall so much - I just went and picked up a few small pumpkins to decorate my apartment with :)

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that quote! I hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited that Domino is back! Hope you had a nice weekend. :)
    xx lexi @ glitter, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man! Let's do lunchtime workouts ALL MONTH LONG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that first quote. And no... I cannot believe its October already!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that quote and the post-pregnancy photos are so beautiful and refreshing:) Hope you had a wonderful time with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YES to that quote. I was that kid who LOVED back-to-school. Let's face it, the New Year generally starts with a hangover.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k