10.29.2013

From Style Crush to Deep-Rooted Love.

Remember these pants from my fall must-haves post? They arrived over the weekend and my style crush has officially grown into a deep-rooted love. From booties & heels to blazers & sweaters, they go with everything and instantly transform an outfit into fashionably on-point. 

Faux leather pants - consider yourself my "jean" replacement. I'm not taking you off.


In this particular outfit, I paired my new-found loves with a metallic blazer over a feminine floral top, which I thought created an interesting juxtaposition. Purple heels further emphasized the silver undertones of the outfit while adding a nice pop of color. The outfit was made complete with a dainty sparkle hair tie, which I simply adore. 

Shop The Look :: Faux-leather pants - Piperlime | Blazer - Armani Collection {Past Season}. Similar here, here & here. |  Floral shirt - Anthropologie {Past Season} | Heels - Ivanka Trump, bought at TJ Maxx.

15 comments:

  1. I feel like this look is a modern take on Sandy from Grease–and I'm totally loving it. You're ROCKING those leather leggings, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Every last detail is perfect and can't wait to see more looks with those leggings! So chic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with leather leggings this fall! Awesome look.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seeing these everywhere! I need to get some!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks SO cute on you, but I have a feeling they won't be a huge fan of my thighs hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with these pants! I have some from last year, and live in them! Cute photos! xo HeartofChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice to see your great blog! :)
    I'm here first time and I like it!
    kisses from Poland

    do you wanna follow each other?
    www.gear-for-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. loveeeee the leather legging look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these on you skinny minnie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "There's this weird girl taking photos of herself in the alley".....totally worth it! These are so stinking cute - and you rock the sassy sandra dee look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them. I barely wear trousers since they don't fit me right ever, but these look marvellous, I think I might get myself a pair sometime. I'll most likely end up like you and never want to take them off, haha!! Fabulous doll x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing! Must get my hands on a blazer like that!
    Joelle
    xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those pants on you, they fit like a glove!!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a similar pair of leggings and while I also go the route of contrasting textures, I end up with knits on top. I like the idea of florals and metallics. The pants fit you like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are absolutely stunning Emily!! This outfit is so chic and well put together. Love it!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k