11.15.2013

Charms


:: 4 ways to stay hydrated this winter. {Free People}
:: Leather legs are everywhere this season & this look is perfection. {Cupcakes & Cashmere}
:: America's favorite towns. Two of my favorites in Michigan made the list. {Travel and Leisure}
:: Can Mary-Kate and Ashley do wrong? The answer is "No." {Allure}
:: Apparently "ghosting" is a thing now. Not going to lie, the article is pretty convincing. {Slate}
:: Ever wonder what extremely successful people do after work? {Huffington Post}
:: These DIY monogramed name ornaments are adorable. {Sugar & Cloth}
:: This week I was majorly crushing on this & this. {Asos & Forever 21}

A good majority of my week was spent on the couch as I battled a terrible cold. We're talking chills, headache, congestion, the works. Ug. There's really no better cure for feeling sick than superfood juices, a warm blanket and lots of rest. After plenty of these essentials, I'm on the up & up just in time to enjoy the weekend. Which is a great thing considering tonight I get to see a college girlfriend that I haven't seen in years, and tomorrow Doug & I are meeting up with our parents to food taste for the wedding. I hear this is one of the most fun parts of wedding planning & I can't wait!

What's on the docket for your weekend? I hope it's filled with warm nights & lots of relaxation.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous, have a great weekend doll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo def checking out that hydrating during the winter post! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name ornaments!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, such a wonderful and inspirational post my lovely! So sorry to hear you had such a terrible cold, glad you're getting better! Superfood juices for the win! ^^ Have a wonderful weekend ! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. The monogrammed ornaments would make great gifts for my girlfriends, thanks for the link! Have a great weekend!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww hope you feel much better quickly! Have a great weekend -

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon hun, interesting links!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear you're much better, being sick is no fun!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k