11.25.2013

Gift Guide :: For the Etsy Lover

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, there two things on my mind:
1 -Turkey
1.2 - Stuffing
1.3 - Apple pie
1.4 - Holy s*#* Christmas is so close.
1.5 - More apple pie. And pumpkin pie.
1.6 - Mmmmm
2 - I need to start shopping.

I usually don't start shopping until a week or two before Christmas, which typically leaves for a stressful lead-up to the holiday. This year, I'm pre-planning and ordering all my gifs online to avoid crowds. I've made my list and checked it twice, scoured the internet for the best finds of the season, and created a weeks-worth of gift guides for your ease of shopping too.

The first gift guide is for the Etsy lover. You know, that friend or family member who loves eclectic items typically not found in stores. I love the below gifts because they're unique & personal. Best, every item is $50 or less. If you're like me and have 234,934,734 people to buy for, a great price point is a must. Happy shopping!

:: Shop The Post :: {Clockwise from top left} Monogram Necklace - $47 | Handmade Slouchy Beanie - $26 | Vintage Faux Leather Purse - $19 | Holiday Cutting Board - $15 | Hanging Mason Jar Lights - 4 for $43 | Silver Name Bracelet - $28 | Mint Crystal Stud Earrings - $43 | Floral iPhone Case - $28 | Gold Dinosaur Planter - $14.50 | Festive Red Pillow - $44 | Nameplate Bracelet - 14k Gold - $48 | Tree Stump Candle Holders - $25 | Handmade Chevron Scarf - $48 | Coral Computer Case - $37 | Cable Knit Knee Socks - $48

11 comments:

  1. These are lovely gifts, so sweet!! Have a wonderful week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE etsy! Great picks! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tree stump candle holders are perfect!

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://dreamsinhd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've found Etsy is a great great place to shop for gifts. Chances are, you'll get something A) more affordable and B) more unique on there than in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, brilliant gift guide, loove Etsy! ♥ Such amazing items, in love with the candle holders and jewellery picks! Just perfect!!

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Within the past month I've really gotten into Etsy, those earrings you found are perfect!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. is it just me, or am i WAY behind on shopping? I've been seeing so many instas of people who are done, and wrapped! stress is starting to kick in! LOL thanks for the suggestions! Love me some Etsy, and emily :) HeartofChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. People always forget about Etsy when shopping- but they have such nice things. It's so easy to find personalized gifts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great finds on Etsy, sometimes it's overwhelming for me! But this is a fabulous roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love so many of these. That dinosaur cracks me up!
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the name necklaces and the little wooden candle holders. Great picks Emily!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k