11.26.2013

Gift Guide :: For The Home Maker

Who doesn't love to make their house a home? From foxy wine accessories and personalized mugs to elegant marble cheese platters {Shout out to my blog buddy K.R.T. Home!}, this gift compilation is perfect for anyone who loves unique finds to liven up their living quarters.



:: Shop The Post :: {Clockwise from top left} Brass Fox Wine Accessories - $12.99 | Set of 6 Rustic Box Coasters - $65 | Diptyque Hazelnut Candle {Smells amazing} - $60 | Marble Cheese Dome - $35 | Gold Flatware - {4 place settings} - $84 | Kate Spade Elephant Salt & Pepper Shakers - $30 | Gold Gumball Desk Lamp - $69 | Rolling Storage Crates - $88 | Wood & Brass Bar Cart - $129 | Elephant Tea Light Holder - $9.99 | Set of 10 Brass Foliage Dishes - $337 | Personalized Cocktail Napkins - $34 | Tartan Tea Set - $48 | Twinkle Lights - $38 | Monogram Mug - $8

16 comments:

  1. Love that cheese done! So simple but chic!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no secret that I love decorating, so I pretty much want everything on this list. Great roundup, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I included that fox bar/cocktail set last week on my blog, too. I just want it so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. diptyque candles are so good! I want the "fue du bois" one badly!!

    Lianna

    ReplyDelete
  5. need that tea set! I have been a tea-addict lately trying to get over this illness! Great list! xo
    HeartofChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely...gorgeous tea set x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love homey gifts, especially anything to do with the kitchen, these are great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the shout out! The marble cheese dome is just as pretty in person. I'm kind of obsessed with gold flatware for myself as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've recently been really into custom coasters, they are a fun way to dress up a room.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything on this list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the twinkle lights idea - I've been seeing those more and more across the home design blogs, and they're so cute!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love the gold flatware! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, another super brilliant gift guide, you are amazing! Such inspiring ideas, thank you Emily! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great gift guide lady!! I think you have great style and would love to get a gift from you this Xmas! Jk… but for real, you've got some great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes yes yes to all the above. This is such a fabulous round up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was looking for gold lamp for my offcie and his gold um ball will be perfect! You just made my day!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k