11.28.2013

Gift Guide :: For The Hostess

Everyone will bring a bottle of wine to that party. But you? You, my dear, will bring style.



:: Shop The Post :: Gold Confetti Paper Napkins - $8 | Varens Perfume Jar - $18 | Owl Teapot - $23 | Mikasa Cheers Ruby Martini Glasses - $49 | Mr and Mrs Cocktail Glass Set - $18 | Gem Monogrammed Wristlet - $28 | Jonathan Adler On The Go Charger - $28 | Woodland Stocking Holder - $38 | Rahua Jet Setter Kit - $32 | Lekue Macaroon Kit - $40 | Multiple Taper Candleholder - $19 | Silhouettes 2014 Calendar - $78 | Maps Coffee Table Book - $35 | Set of 4 Bowls - $20 | Glam Rock 6 Piece Nail Polish Set - $39

11 comments:

  1. These are all my kinds of gifts, very cute selections....Happy Thanksgiving dear, may you have a memorable one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect! I want so many of these for myself...
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    xo,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my anthro bowls!! :) great list! have a happy thanksgiving! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool as always, I'd always settle for the classic flower arrangement when it comes to gifts for the hostess but this is awesome, so inspiring! Thanks! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stocking holders and the MR and MRS glasses!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What chic picks! I love love looove the owl teapot!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hostess gifts are the best–I love going beyond a nice bottle of wine when I go somewhere. These are great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hostess with the mostess girlfriend! Love your picks - especially those monogramed pretties! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great list!! The macaroon pan would be amazing! I have the nate berkus for target candleholder and adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with gold and turquoise right now. These are great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No one can ever say no to mixing bowls! I love the color of these!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k