11.27.2013

Gift Guide :: For The Men

Trust me, they'll love these picks. Especially the ones that include beer.


:: Shop The Post :: {Clockwise from top left} Merona Men's Messenger Bag - $19 | Gap Chambray Worker Shirt - $69 | Brooklyn Brew Beer Making Kit - $40 | Perry Ellis Men's Saddle Shoes - $59 | Kiel's "Ultimate Man" Refueling Set - $58 | Fleece Printed Jacket - $49 | Silver watch - $140 | Green Plaid Woven Shirt - $28 | A Gentleman Entertains by Brooks Brothers - $32 | Beer Of The Month Club - Pricing Varies | Striped Extra-Fine Wool Scarf - $69 | Gap Hooded Wool Bomber Jacket - $128 | The Man Can - $48 | Brooks Brothers Signature Cologne - $55 | Faux Fur Lined Trapper Hat - $59

8 comments:

  1. great picks! men are SO hard to shop for. have a great thanksgiving! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing gift guide, was just talking to a friend about what to get the lads - well you have us sorted! ^^ Thank my dear! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super picks, I like the Man Can and bag, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it weird that i want all of these things on my list? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of these picks! i still need to decide on something for j and loving that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiehl's! I love their products, and it's on my list this holiday season. I just wrapped my man's gift last night -- I hope he enjoys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beer making kit?! That is very very cool!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could get my hubs to wear a chambray shirt like that!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k