11.11.2013

Repeat Offender

The verdict is in: I'm guilty of being a repeat offender. Here's my confession: I wore these leather-like leggings almost every day last week. Why'd I do it? Because they're the perfect mix of comfort and chic. Do I feel bad about it? Not at all. In fact, I'm proud. So sue me. 

One of my favorite looks last week was also the most simple. While running Saturday errands I paired my new outfit BFF with a blush sweater {Similar here & here}, Milk + Honey necklace {Side note, I got to meet the owner last week at a blogging event and she was absolutely lovely}, and black flats {Similar here}. I threw on my leather jacket & a bright scarf to peruse the city and was perfectly content in my casual rendition of fabulous leather wear. 


Shop the post below!

16 comments:

  1. Oh girl, that booty is looking great in those pants too. No wonder you want to wear em every day! I would too! No shame in repeat wears if you know it flatters. I approve and will NOT sue you.

    HOTPINKstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are rocking these–you SHOULD wear them all day every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, I don't know what I would do without my leather jacket I bring it everywhere!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your leather leggings!! I am desperately trying to find a pair as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those leather leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These leggings are seriously boss!! They look great on you!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look amazing on you, and I love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are not a "Repeat Offender" if those fab leather leggings are indeed fab and not drab! I say, if you find something that works, make it a staple and keep working it!

    And I love the leather leggings with the soft, blush pink sweater. Balances out perfectly :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you are tall and skinny like you, then you SHOULD wear them everyday! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so looking for a pair of these leggings! They look so comfy and stylish!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You were very good at styling them last week - I didn't even realize you wore them so much! Haha, love these leggings though. No shame! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a huge advocate of repeating a piece if it looks good...and damn girl, the pants fit! I'd be wearing them every day too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great! I desperately need to get myself a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  14. okkkk so im on the fence about the leather leggings but you're REALLY making me want to try them out! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k