11.28.2013

Thankful.


As I thought about what to write, I looked back on last year's Thanksgiving post, and sat in awe for a few minutes. It's amazing to reflect upon 365 days and how much change they have brought. What's even more amazing than the changes that a year brings is what stays the same. All of the things I wrote about being thankful for still ring true today. In fact, I've added to the list. Now if that's not something to be thankful for, I don't know what is.

Today, may your day be surrounded by good food & good company. May you gather around friends & family with a grateful heart. Most of all, may you reflect on your surroundings and smile knowing that there is truly so much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Thanksgiving was bliss doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k