1.28.2014

Cable Knits & Dresses

I got this Gap cable knit pullover sweater for Christmas and have found myself reaching for it more than any other item in my closet lately. It's comfortable, warm, and there's literally nothing that it doesn't go with. Leggings, jeans, you name it. Even dresses. Yup, dresses. Throw it over a fun cocktail number and you've got a daytime look perfect for brunching or perusing the city, especially when paired with a floppy black hat.

I've got to admit, I was a little chilly out there taking these pictures, especially without tights on. Am I the only one crazy enough to not wear tights sometimes in the winter? I think I've officially become immune to being cold.

Side note: Hurry up and snag this sweater - it's on sale for only $21!


:: Shop The Post ::

11 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I'm just starting to throw sweaters over dresses more often...it's like a whole new wardrobe in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this cute cozy look! but i hope you arent wearing this today! stay warm! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable. I love how it dresses down the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a similar sweater from the loft and I wear it constantly! I'm definitely going to have to try it out over a dress now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous that the sweater looks so great on you! It just looked too short on my torso. Glad I can live owning that sweater through you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely gorgeous!
    i love this look.

    Molly {Dreams in HD}
    http://www.dreamsinhd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty skirt and I love you in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've got a nice face. #creeper #butreally #nicesweater

    ReplyDelete
  9. No tights, you are crazy girl!!! I love that sweater over your dress, very great look!! Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!! Rebel girl you, no tights xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look! I've been really into chunky knit sweaters like this, and I need to remember to try to pair it with a dress like you did here! It really opens up the styling possibilites for it, apart from the typical skinny jeans/leggings and boots I normally wear it with. Stumbled across your blog from an IFB article you wrote, btw. Excited to start following! :)

    -Kayla
    a state of [stylish] grace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k