1.03.2014

Good Luck Charm

I'm not one for superstitions, but now and then a good luck charm comes around that makes me believe in a little magic.

Take, for instance, this Berricle horseshoe pendant necklace. It's no secret that horseshoes have long symbolized good luck and fortune. I was curious as to why, so I did a little research. Apparently a horseshoe's power lies in the "U" shape, which has been considered to capture positive energies.

Now I'm not about to get all voodoo on you, but here's the thing: I put on this necklace and **poof** the world seemed brighter. Could it have been the fact that the necklace is a gorgeous, elegant design? Maybe. Probably. Yup, definitely. Still, it's a fabulous good luck charm to bring on 2014 in style, and even if you don't believe in magic, that's something we can all agree on.

Psst - Horseshoes not your thing? There are plenty of other great designs over at Berricle's website!


Reader disclosure: Berricle kindly sent the horseshoe necklace to me in order for this post to be written. However, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands & products that partner with Isn't That Charming.

15 comments:

  1. You look wonderful. Goodness, all that snow. I have none just now. Looks magical. I hope you have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I'm all about dainty necklaces lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Pretty pics with all the snow :)

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowy pics! The necklace is gorg too - hope you have lots of luck in 2014! cheers:) xx

    Brooke & Meggan

    http://www.somewherelately.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! The necklace is really cute too.

    Katie
    http://casually-obsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! i have a horsehoe necklace that i love from charleston :) it's one of my favorites. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your WHOLE look. the leopard on green is gorgeous with that snowy backdrop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The necklace is so lovely! Also, I can't get my eyes off those pants! Perfect with the touch of leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The necklace is really cute!
    Great blog dear, following on Bloglovin'!

    The Vanadiere!
    DRESSALE GIVEAWAY @The Vanadiere!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a lovely little necklace! I'm browsing their site now because I'm a big fan of dainty little jewelry items like this :) And those pants are so fabulous, especially against the white snowy background!

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful necklace!! I love it. ANd the snow wood backdrop! priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!

    PS. We've a $75 Shoe Giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox from NYC!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that dainty necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those pants!!! You are so adorable!
    -Katharine
    Living's as Easy as 312

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k