2.27.2014

Let's Talk About Beanies, Baby.

From New York Fashion Week to the streets to Chicago, beanies have been popping up left and right. I love how they immediately bring a relaxed yet hip vibe to an outfit, especially when paired with a big coat & sunnies like Could I Have That and Gal Meets Glam did in the photos below. I've also seen then paired with simple blazers or t-shirts, which I adore as well, especially since it channels the same boho look that I sway toward for weekend wear.


Interested? Me too. Below are some options to beanie-up your style!

3 comments:

  1. totally agree with you, i love beanies!
    and that periwinkle coat julia wore is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing them, too, although sometimes I worry that I look like a hobo. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i forgot my hat this morning = epic fail. im so sick of this winter! but i love these beanies! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k