2.28.2014

Fashion By Mayhem

The award for biggest charmer this week goes to Mayhem, a fashion-forward 4 year old who loves to create her own dresses out of construction paper with her mom. I came across this interview and was blown away by this little mind's creativity. When I was 4, I could hardly color between the lines. Can I be her when I grow up?

Mayhem's mom snaps all her adorable creations and puts them on Instagram. Swing by @2sisters_angie and scroll through the photos, it's truly amazing!




In other news, it's the weekend. I know this announcement is hot off the presses so spread the word and listen the the crowd go wild because I think I speak for us all when I say, "It's about d@*m time." The past few days have long, busy and filled with back-to-back-to-back-to-back action, and I'm ready to relax a little for the next few days with no plans on the horizon. I love weekends like that, don't you? I hope that, whatever you're doing, it's filled with whatever it is you want your weekend to be most. xo

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I've been seeing this little girl all over my networks and it is just adorable!
    Enjoy your relaxing weekend!

    xo,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes


    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these the other day & their so precious. She is a very sweet little girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg these are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this just last night and it is adorable! My favorite was her Taylor Swift one. On another note- this girl should be a child model!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazing! Puts my childhood dress-up to shame! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mayhem is so fabulous, cutest mother/daughter dress up duo ever.

    xo,
    Dana Kay
    http://danakay16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k