2.07.2014

Minted Love Prints

If there's one thing I love in decor, it's a beautiful, artistic print. {Flash back: Remember this fun post on Typography for the Home?} Typically Etsy is my go-to for new finds, but I have found an unexpected new gem that has equally stolen my heart: Minted. While searching for cards and stationary, I came across their prints and started to swoon. To be honest, I didn't even realize that they had an art print section, so I was both surprised and excited at the prospect of a new online destination to peruse stalk. Ready to swoon, too?
Tulip, Red Brick, Arrows, Dancing, Ampersand

Flag, Glyphs, Peony Bottle, Flower, Abstract

Have a lovely weekend, dears!

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, I like the peony as well & the one next to it as well :) Have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute picks! i have a print from minted in our bedroom that i love! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such great prints! I absolutely love the last, left side one!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quotation marks. So simple and elegant. My next moving present is a Minted print for my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty , the perfect pieces to brighten up any home. Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with that peony print as well - I'd buy that in a second!! Thanks for introducing me to a new creative site to swoon over :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, especially the ampersand! If you like water color prints you should check out From One Of Us

    Cute blog you've got here!

    xo, Megan Ann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k