2.17.2014

Snow Leopard {For A Steal}

Monday, we meet again. Except, today I have off from work, so really it's like my Sunday, and I couldn't be happier for another day off. My weekend was filled with action: a date night with Doug for Valentine's Day {If you're in Chicago, try Azzurra, it was delicious!}, errands, dinner with friends, and brunch for Cait's birthday with some fabulous bloggers. Needless to say, an added day to catch up is just what I need, so I'm dedicating today to getting all the things on my to-do list checked off.

Speaking of just what I need, I snagged this leopard-print coat from Zara recently. I always browse past the out of season things because they aren't on the forefront of my mind, but in efforts to become a smarter shopper & take advantage of the marked down pricing, I gave it a shot. It ended up being 70% off - not bad, eh? Paired with white on white, a fun combo for winter, I was feeling pretty foxy in my jaunt around the city.

PS - Congrats to Mingaile Tarpy - Random.org pulled you at the winner of the #GoodHairDay giveaway! Look for an email with more details. 

Below are a few leopard-print finds that are also on sale. Get 'em before they're gone!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coat doll, am glad you enjoyed yourself at the weekend, I hope you fun on your extra day off xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun coat! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos have me itching to visit Chicago again! Enjoy your day off!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely coat!
    and 70% off? even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an incredible price! Plus the coat is a stunning piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of your day off work. I could use a catch up day myself! Can't wait to start following along with your blog.

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this coat! And YES to white jeans in winter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a steal! I love the way it pops on the winter whites!
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely loving the winter white. Stay warm and safe with the big snowstorm headed your way, and enjoy your Monday off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jacket! Enjoy your Monday off!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the coat - what a great find! glad you and doug had a great valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ummm...yes to those boots! So happy they worked {and they look awesome on you!}

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look adorable , loved the eye shadow twist for mornings !!!

    It's never too late to celebrate V-day , come check my ootd for it filled with red !!

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love, love, love this outfit! And what a steal on that coat. So fun meeting you on Saturday and can't wait to hang out again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

design + development by fabulous k